Thursday, October 8, 2009

Week1

Review of 2 Nz library blogs:

  1. Timaru District Library: News, reviews and information from the literary world...
    This blog uses blogger.com, and I think really there colour scheme is a bit unexciting. The writing is interesting though. Thought it was a bit bizare that it had no profile, that it was just straight posts and a link back to the library.

  2. Books in the city
    One of Auckland City Libraries' blogs, they have four. Looks really inviting compared to Timaru's. You can link with an RSS feed, and there are links to their other blogs. They also have a wee description of each blog which I thought was nice, and useful.

List of blogs I find interesting on a personal level:

  1. Film blog on stuff
  2. Author Diana Gabaldon's blog
  3. Meg's family's vineyard blog

  4. eatlikeagirl.com

  5. dlish.co.nz

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessie,

    Congrats on your first post, I'll definitely check out the food related blogs : ) Meg is also on Twitter I think.
    Check out Vita's blog http://vitabird.blogspot.com/ and my blog http://maglegac.blogspot.com/
    I't be great if you lefte a comment there to introduce yourself and why u'r doing the modules and comment on other's blogs too.
    Looking forward to reading ur blog posts.Cheers, Magalie

    ReplyDelete